Attention: The draw sites on this page are independent facilities and are not a part of Oxford Biomedical Technologies Inc. All services, payments, and liabilities are exclusively between the patient and the blood draw services provider. Oxford Biomedical Technologies Inc. assumes no liability related to blood draw services performed.
Tips to ensure your blood draw is done correctly:
- When calling a draw site, be sure to tell them “I need a blood draw for the MRT Kit and I am bringing a draw kit mailer with me.” If you need to, tell them “This is for a send-out test with Oxford Biomedical Technologies.” You are not asking them to perform a blood test, only to draw blood and then ship it to Oxford for testing.
- Read and understand the MRT Blood Collection & Shipping Instructions (found here and in your MRT specimen mailer).
- The MRT specimen mailer contains everything needed to ship the blood once collected.
- If contacting Concentra, indicate you are coming in for a blood draw for Oxford Biomedical Technologies. We have pre-arranged this service with most Concentra locations. If the representative you are speaking with is unaware of this arrangement, the information can be found in their computer system. If necessary, the representative can contact Oxford Client Services at 1-888-669-5327 and we will be happy to assist.
- If at any time during your blood draw appointment set-up you have any questions or require assistance from Oxford, please call our Customer Service toll free 1-888-669-5327 from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm EST Monday through Friday, and one of our Customer Service representatives will help you.
- Oxford strongly recommends not using FedEx Drop Boxes or alternative sites such as pharmacies (Walgreens, CVS..Etc), and stores (Dollar General, Walmart).
- CLICK on the Red GPS Icon for location details.